FERMIS Workshop - Chania, Crete
Friday, November 20, 2015 - 13:00
A workshop for the project's dissemination was held succesfully in Chania, Crete on November the 20th.
- ALTUS began with an overview of the project, presented the objectives, the roles of the partners and discussed the results of the project's course.
- ALTUS continued with a description of the technical components, i.e. the platform, control and payload of the system.
- CERTH presented the Ground Fire Analysis Station software, and a fire detection demonstration from the November 12th flight in Israel
- ALTUS featured the SpyLite UAV and presented the software live.
- KEMEA addressed the November 12th field demonstration in Israel, and expanded on the functional and operational capabilities of FERMIS.
- The Hellenic Police Force produced a presentation regarding the use of UAVs in forest fire management.
- ALTUS presented an exploitation and business model for the projects future course.
- KEMEA finally organized a forum discussion, where the stakeholders could interact with the developers and give their feedback.